Dr. Robert Challenger Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Challenger?

Prostate Cancer Patient

Posted on December 28th, 2015

It's been 2 years now since my successful Prostate Surgery, and I would like to thank the entire staff at Dr. Challenger's office for their exceptional service and care. Everyone there, from the first appointment on, has been top notch, well trained and efficient. I highly recommend this team!

challenging

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

I’m very disappointed with Dr Challenger s “bedside manner”. He is very confrontational. I had a vasectomy done over 2 years and have recurring pain/infection that has been confirmed through ultrasound. When I asked the Dr if there may have been an error/mistake during the surgical procedure he became confrontational. I have never been spoken to that way by a Dr. I do not recommend this doctor. He is unprofessional. He only solution has been to perform another surgical procedure which he full admits may not help.

Posted on October 24th, 2017