Dr. Robert P Chen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert P Chen?

Ms.

I have been a patient of Dr. Chen's for many years. Yes, I would choose him, again. He listens and remembers. He incorporates information from others doctors I see for a complete record. I would recommend Dr. Chen to anyone who is looking for a highly competent professional.

Caring doctor

Dr.Chen really listens to a persons concerns. I recommend Dr. Chen. When time is of the essence Dr. Chen is available on short notice. Dr. Chen is knowledgabe, professional and I trust him completely with my health care.

Dr Chen is the best doctor ever!

He always sees my family last minute. He remembers us and our names. He asks how all of us are when only one of us has an appointment. The only time I've ever waited was when I didn't have an appointment.

We love Dr Chen!

My husband and I have both been patients of Dr. Chen's, geese... I think since he was fresh out of med school! We both respect him so much we asked him to be our pediatrician when our babies were born. He listens, NEVER rushs, even when I bring the baby in he asks about ME. When I was sick a couple years back hecame to the hospital to check on me. When the baby was born he gave us her personal cell number. I am someone who is very sceptical and untrusting of doctors in general and I feel that he is one of the only doctors who listens, cares and takes the time for his patients.

Poor Care

This doctor's care borders on malpractice. His main goal is to save the insurance companies as much money as possible. If you want competent treatment go elsewhere.

He came to see me when I had appendictomy. He made time so that I could interview him for an essay when I was in high school. Very nice doctor. Admire him. Plus he's a Cal Alumni. Go bears!

I'M NOT DEPRESSED!

His diagnostic skill leave something to be desired. Simply put, whatever you tell him, he thinks you're depressed.