Dr. Robert Chiu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Chiu?

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Been going to Dr Chiu for about 6 years. Couldn't be happier!

Horrible stay away

Posted on April 9th, 2016

Awful!!!! He ruined my face and I left crying he did or said nothing to help or fix it.. Stay away

Avoid

Posted on September 1st, 2014

Sara, Dr. Chiu's assistant, was disorganized and disrespectful. Would not recommend to anyone.

Rhinoplasty Patient

Posted on July 7th, 2013

Dr. Chiu and Sara are phenomenal! I had an excellent rhinoplasty experience, from Dr. Chiu and Sara to all of the staff at St. Clair Hospital. I am 110% ecstatic about my results and all of my family and friends agree! I was brought to tears of how pleased I was. I had an easy and quick recovery, absolutely no bruising and minimal swelling - I felt like myself again the next morning after surgery. (you still need to lay low for a few days even though you are feeling great!) I highly recommend Dr. Chiu to anyone considering rhinoplasty. You will feel comfortable from the moment you walk in the door for your consultation and be assured that you are in good hands.

simply the best

Posted on May 16th, 2012

My daughter had 2 nosejobs by the same doctor 8 years ago. We had been searching for the right doctor to repair the damage from the 2 previous surgeries. Dr Chiu came highly recommended to me and I am so glad that we went to see him. He's absolutely the best! most brilliant surgeon. My daughter looks absolutely perfect now. We can't be more pleased with her new nose. Thank you Dr Chiu!

Great experience

Posted on February 26th, 2012

My whole experience at Dr.Chiu's office was great from start to finish! Sara at the front desk makes you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in and Dr. Chiu is amazing. Did exactly what I was hopingfor and I feel better about myself than I have I years. Highly recommend him

Posted on November 10th, 2011

Dr Chiu is the best! I have had consultations with several other doctors in the area. I decided to have my eyes done by him. I am so thankful that I found this doctor. I have been getting so many compliments everywhere I go and I have never felt so good about myself.

Posted on November 4th, 2017