Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Christenberry
Dr. Robert Christenberry, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN, with other offices in Portland, TN and Nashville, TN (and 2 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Christenberry is affiliated with Hickman Community Health Services, Three Rivers Hospital and Select Specialty Hospital - Nashville. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Christenberry has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert Christenberry has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Robert Christenberry is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
You are unable to speak with the doctor or the office when you call. It takes several days for your call to be returned. I requested Dr. C. to call me back. He has yet to call. I need to have a biopsy for another problem but must have approval of my cardiologist first. I was given an oppointment today for end of the month. It will be close to a month from the time I was told I needed the biopsy. I fear if it is cancer, it could be treated earlier and more successfully if Dr. C. were more responsive to his established patients. Since it would take longer to get in with a new doctor, I have no choice but to wait. However, this will be my last visit. I'm looking for a doctor who will at least have a warm body answer the phone when I call and not a machine; and one that cares enough about me to return my call when requested to do so. Dr. C. will not.
Dr. Christenberry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hickman Community Health Services
Three Rivers Hospital
Select Specialty Hospital - Nashville
Williamson Medical Center
St Thomas Hospital
Centennial Medical Center
Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Tenn Christian Med Ctr
Baptist Three Rivers Hosp
Nashville, TN - Baptist Hospital
Baptist Hickman Community Hospital
34 Years Experience
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Christenberry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.