Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Cima
Dr. Robert Cima, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Cima is affiliated with St Marys Hospital - Rochester, Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist and Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital. Dr. Cima has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Cima has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Robert Cima is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.