Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert E Clemency Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert E Clemency Jr has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Robert E Clemency Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Clemency Jr - Posted on December 30th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Clemency Jr - Posted on June 22nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Clemency Jr - Posted on October 27th, 2015
A most professional and skilled surgeon. I have seen Dr. Clemency for a shoulder problem and both of my knees. He doesn't push for a surgical solution when less dramatic solutions will alleviate the trauma. He is direct and to the point. Had surgery for a torn cartilage in my knee and was back in the gym in 3 weeks. There is no one else I'd recommend for knee surgery.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Clemency Jr - Posted on June 19th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Clemency Jr - Posted on April 26th, 2014
Not friendly at all. Terrible explaining things. Uses medical terms the average person does not understand. Did not do much examing of my problem area and I was not able to even tell him of all my symptoms and concerns. Did not offer any information & only gave short , quick answers to my questions.==== NOT my kind of doctor!!.
Dr. Clemency is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1979
Wishard Health Services
Dr. Robert E Clemency Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSOUTH BEND ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATES INC, 53880 Carmichael Dr, South Bend, IN
Dr. Robert E Clemency Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Bend, IN.