Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert R Cloud
Dr. Robert R Cloud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in West Monroe, LA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Cloud is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland. Dr. Cloud has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert R Cloud has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Robert R Cloud has the following 10 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
Dr. Robert R Cloud has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert R Cloud is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. Robert Cloud cured the root cause of a disease that I had been suffering with for over eight years. I had been to three other doctors, in two separate states, but it wasn't until I scheduled my initial consultation with Dr. Cloud that I found the first ray of hope I had for treatment. Dr. Cloud's warm demeanor and precise understanding of my condition finally addressed the real problem. Today, I'm cured. I feel the best I have felt in years, and I owe my new lease on life to Dr. Cloud's professionalism and expertise.
This was the first time in my life that I didn't have to wait for. A Dr.y appointment was at 9:15 and dr Cloud walked in for my appt. At 9:05. Being a female I was a little embarrased by the problem I was having ... He totally put me at ease and discussed my. Diagnosis throughly and after following his recomendations I am back to normal and very greatful! If you have colon issues this is the doctor to see, you won't regret it!!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cloud is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Robert R Cloud accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert R Cloud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.