ROBERT CLOUD Is this you?

Have you seen ROBERT CLOUD?

Dr. Cloud Cured Me When Other's Couldn't

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Dr. Robert Cloud cured the root cause of a disease that I had been suffering with for over eight years. I had been to three other doctors, in two separate states, but it wasn't until I scheduled my initial consultation with Dr. Cloud that I found the first ray of hope I had for treatment. Dr. Cloud's warm demeanor and precise understanding of my condition finally addressed the real problem. Today, I'm cured. I feel the best I have felt in years, and I owe my new lease on life to Dr. Cloud's professionalism and expertise.

Go Elsewhere

Posted on February 20th, 2017

I have constant problems after the "simple" procedure he talked me into. Had to go back to see him and go to the ER for the problems, and he made ME feel guilty about the problems he caused. Do not recommend .

He is a hack!

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Had to go back into the hospital twice for problems after a simple surgery. He avoided me, so I saw one of his partners. She said almost all of his surgeries have issues. I'll be going elsewhere to fix his mistakes

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Dr. Cloud listens well and follows up and above all, returns calls if tou have questions

No wait

Posted on January 30th, 2010

This was the first time in my life that I didn't have to wait for. A Dr.y appointment was at 9:15 and dr Cloud walked in for my appt. At 9:05. Being a female I was a little embarrased by the problem I was having ... He totally put me at ease and discussed my. Diagnosis throughly and after following his recomendations I am back to normal and very greatful! If you have colon issues this is the doctor to see, you won't regret it!!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 30th, 2010

Dr, Cloud, spent alot of time with me going over my treatment options and answering all my questions. I felt like he cared about me as a patient and unlike other physicians treated me like a person and not just a number. He was referred to me by a friend and I will be referring him to everyone I know. Awesome!!

excellent doctor

Needs to listen

Posted on December 16th, 2009

Office staff Lisa is great, the others need work, abrupt and short. Dr. Cloud is probably a fine surgeon, needs major work on listening and hearing patients and answering questions, not passing it off for someone else to do. Needs to treat the patient as well as the problem. Patients are more a number than a person with anxieties about procedures. Needs to be a patient himself just once, maybe then would have a better understanding. Needs to spend more time talking and explaining procedures.

Posted on February 20th, 2009