Dr. Robert Cockrell Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cockrell?

Horrible docter

Posted on April 27th, 2016

A very bad docter, had no Harm with his patiënt

Emergency scam billing!!

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I saw this dr at placenta linda hospital on an emergency visit. I have a ppo and was billed about $400 as a co-pay & paid it in full. 2 weeks later I get a very plain, general "bill" saying I owe $475 to the emergency doctor and specifies Dr. Cockrell. I called and inquired and it turned out to be a scam. The woman back peddled and said I don't owe anything and there had been a mistake. Bottom line: question everything in this field...as I scrolled down these reviews on this doctor, I suspect he is well aware of this hack company with fake bills on his behalf.

Posted on April 24th, 2011

I would never recommend taking your baby to this Dr. He was very rude and handled my baby very roughly. He wanted to draw blood for unnecessary test and when my husband told him that we would be declining any further treatment or services due to his unprofessional-ism, he began to approach my husband in a threatening manner while speaking to my husband in a condescending manner.

Posted on May 26th, 2014