Dr. Robert Cody Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cody?

Has my life in his hands

Posted on July 6th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Cody for 9 years. He is an excellent doctor will true compassion. I look at him as God's servant who helps us with God's plan. We all are called back in some way. Cancer may not be something we want to deal with, but I do believe God doesn't send us anything without his help to go through it. Dr Cody will do everything he can to walk us through this terrible time in our life with as little pain and discomfort as possible. His staff are all very compassionate.

Excellent Choice in a medical oncologist!

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Dr Cody is a true professional, a very skilled doctor, a highly trained advisor, and a gentle, honest man. He is laid back in his personality, and welcomed all my questions. He is more reserved, which I appreciated as I have come to respect his vast knowledge in the field as well as feel comfortable talking to him about anything concerning my treatment. I found that while he is not one to ask me lots of personal questions, that he willingly opened up as I asked him about himself. He is very respectful and trustworthy.

Great Doc!

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Going through breast cancer is challenging. Dr. Cody is a great doc, understanding, knowledgeable, thorough. He even went above and beyond when personal difficulties in my life were a big problem. If you are going through a challenging time in your life, choose Dr. Robert Cody.

Breast Cancer Treatment

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I LOVED Dr. Cody, I can't say enough good about him! He was super knowledgeable, very compassionate and took extra time to address each & every question we had. My husband attended my 1st appointment with Dr. Cody and he was very impressed as well (which NEVER happens). On my follow up visits, Dr. Cody continued to be very caring, compassionate and again, took extra time to explain why we were treating my cancer in the manner we were. Dr. Cody came very highly recommended, and I'm thankful to have Dr. Cody as my oncologist.

Colon Cancer patient

Posted on August 25th, 2014

I met Dr. Cody several months ago when I had a fairly good sized tumor removed from my colon. He is very dry, and takes some getting used to, but I've come to really like him. I can understand why someone meeting him for the first time would find him standoffish (which some people might interpret as rude). One thing I noted from the beginning is that he always gave us plenty of time to ask the many, many questions we had, and never made us feel he was in a hurry to get to his next patient. I am currently almost finished with my chemo treatments, and would highly recommend him.

saved my life

Posted on March 20th, 2014

Dr Cody is awesome. Saved my life and I cant thank him enough. He does have a dry sense of humor but I never had a problem with him. He explained everything in detail and answered my questions. I would recommend him.

rude

Posted on January 13th, 2014

rude rude rude

my life saver

Posted on April 14th, 2012

Dr. Cody is an amazing doctor. He explained the diagnosis and treatment and allowed me time to take notes. He was very compassionate and treated me with respect. I will always be grateful to him and would tell anyone with breast cancer, that he is the best doctor. I can say that with confidence and proof since I am a survivor for 8 years! thank-you Dr. Cody and all your nurses

Excellent

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr. Cody is an excellent physician. In all of my interactions with him, I have found him to be knowledgeable and compassionate.

Posted on October 9th, 2011

As a practicing RN of 30+ years, Dr. Cody is one of the finest physicians I have ever known. WhenI was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2002, I couldn't do anything but cry. I saw a MD recommended by colleagues who just wasn't my cup of tea. I was told that I had less than a 25% chance of surviving the next 4 months. At this point. I was absolutely hysterical! Then I was told about Dr. Cody. He was so kind, caring and compassionate. But most important he told me there is always HOPE!

r

Posted on September 27th, 2011

Very Pleased

Posted on September 6th, 2011

I feel I am in extremely good hands with Dr. Cody. His aggressive, pro-active approach has earned my trust. He also takes the time to address my concerns & I've never felt rushed or condescended to. I would highly recommend him.And the nurse practioners are wonderful.