Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Robert R Coffin
Robert R Coffin is a Doctor primarily located in Utica, NY. His specialties include Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology. He speaks English.
Robert R Coffin has the following 1 specialty
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
Robert R Coffin has the following 3 expertise
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
- Blood Testing
Robert R Coffin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFaxton-St Luke's Hospital-St Luke's Campus, 1656 Champlin Ave, Utica, NY
Robert R Coffin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Utica, NY.