Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Cohn
Dr. Robert Cohn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chagrin Falls, OH, with other offices in Beavercreek, OH and Toledo, OH (and 5 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Cohn is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Lakewood, Fairview Hospital and Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Cohn has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing, chest pain or wheezing, you can ask your doctor to refer you to a pediatric pulmonologist.
Common conditions and diseases they treat range from noisy breathing, asthma and chronic coughs to lung disease, apnea and cystic fibrosis. They can also diagnose and treat cases of pneumonia in children and prescribe any kind of respiratory medication or equipment your child might need.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Robert Cohn is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr Cohn was so wonderful to his patients. He cared deeply about each individual patient. As a home heath care nurse, it has been rare for me to have a patient that didn't have Dr Cohn listed as their pulmonologist. The Dayton community has lost a major asset to our children. Dr Cohn was, hands down, the greatest pediatric pulmonologist in Dayton. He will be severely missed. I thank him for the wonderful work he did. His time came far too quickly.
Dr. Cohn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cleveland Clinic Lakewood
UH Cleveland Medical Center
St Vincent Charity Medical Center
Metrealth System Medical Center
Metrohealth System Medical Center OH
Children's Medical Center - Dayton
MetroHealth Medical Center
St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
35 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Hospital Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Cohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chagrin Falls, OH.