Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert R Comerford has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert R Comerford has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Robert R Comerford has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert R Comerford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
An MRI revealed several back problems. I've been diagnosed with DDD, spondylosis, stenosis, arthritis, and a disc bulge compressing a nerve root. I went to Dr. Comerford with my MRI disc and explained that I have pain radiating from my lower back down into my legs. He told me to exercise and take an Advil. Not what I expected from Emory.
30 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Robert R Comerford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEmory Southern Orthopedics Sports Medicine, 1805 Vernon Rd Ste B, Lagrange, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert R Comerford in this video.
Dr. Robert R Comerford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lagrange, GA.