Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert H Connaughton has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Robert H Connaughton has the following 35 expertise
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Hiatal Hernia
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Modified Radical Mastectomy
- Inguinal Hernia
- Abdominal Hernia
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
Dr. Robert H Connaughton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert H Connaughton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 73
I have had several visits since 2001 and have great admiration for Dr. Connaughton as a surgeon...general and vascular. He first performed hernia repair surgery on me in 2001, and then several stents in my leg arteries...and carotid artery surgery on both left and right. Follow up on PAD he does about every 6 months.
I can not say enough positive statements about Dr. Connaughton. He has performed two surgeries on my extremely ill husband. He is compassionate, respectful, and kind while being totally professional. He always takes time to make you feel like you are his only patient, and I know that he really is extremely busy. I totally trust Dr. Connaughton. He is going to perform a hernia repair on me in January. Much thanks to Dr. Connaughton.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Robert H Connaughton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSurgery Associates Of North Texas, 3322 Colorado Blvd Ste 101, Denton, TX
Dr. Robert H Connaughton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.