Dr. Robert Connaughton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Connaughton?

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Dr. Connaughton did several surgeries on my husband. There is no Dr. as caring, concerned, and attentive as he is. Wonderful bedside manner, prompt, fully explains the procedure and makes you feel like you are his only patient. If I ever need surgery, you can be I will call Dr. Connaughton.

I would highly recommend this Dr.

Posted on March 21st, 2017

I was very comfortable with him as my Dr. for some minor surgery I needed to have done. I was very pleased with the job he did .

Great Doctor and Surgeon

Posted on February 26th, 2017

I have had several visits since 2001 and have great admiration for Dr. Connaughton as a surgeon...general and vascular. He first performed hernia repair surgery on me in 2001, and then several stents in my leg arteries...and carotid artery surgery on both left and right. Follow up on PAD he does about every 6 months.

Posted on November 19th, 2016

I can not say enough positive statements about Dr. Connaughton. He has performed two surgeries on my extremely ill husband. He is compassionate, respectful, and kind while being totally professional. He always takes time to make you feel like you are his only patient, and I know that he really is extremely busy. I totally trust Dr. Connaughton. He is going to perform a hernia repair on me in January. Much thanks to Dr. Connaughton.

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Great doctor. Trust him and would definitely recommend him.

Very Professional & Caring

Posted on October 28th, 2016

I am a new patient with an issue that needed attention quickly. They fit me in to an appointment quickly and they were sympathetic and caring. From the front desk to the doctor, everyone seemed happy to be working there with a positive attitude. Great Job to everyone. !!!

"GREAT:

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

WOW!!! WHAT CAN I SAY, I LOVE THIS DR., HE IS SO GENTLE, AND ALWAYS HAS TIME FOR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS, I COMPLETELY TRUST HIM WITH MY MEDICAL NEEDS, MY SURGERY WITH HIM WENT REALLY WELL, AND THE ONE THING TO ME,MOST IMPORTANT, HOW WELL HE IMFORMED AND EVEN SHOWED THEM THE SCAN OF THE STENT HE PLACED. THAT MEANS ALOT TO A FAMILY, THANKYOU DR CONNAUHGTON FOR ALWAYS BEING "THE BEST"

Dr. Connaughton, My Hero

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Dr. Connaughton has performed three surgeries over the past 9 years. He is a true professional, in all manners. He always listens and remembers the little personal things and treats me with kindness and thoughtfulness.

Great surgeon!

Posted on August 27th, 2016

One of the best! Dr Connaughton is a person who cares for his patient before, during and after surgery! He makes sure the hospital care is the best you can get. I had colon surgery several years back and his follow up was as good as it gets!

Excellence in Every Way

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Dr. Connaughton was thorough in researching my recurrent inguinal hernia, took the time in surgery to do the job right, and was willing to do repeated follow up visits. Having had two previous procedures by another surgeon, Dr. Connaughton has been an answer to prayer. With the robotic procedure, I had minimal bruising, swelling, and pain, unlike the previous surgeries. I will be calling on Dr Connaughton first should I ever need help again. He is a class act.

Patient

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Dr. Connaughton was excellent. He explained everything I needed to know so efficiently and he listened to all my concerns very patiently. He and his staff were very courteous and helpful. My surgery was successful with no problems and I feel so much better now. I highly recommend him to anyone for medical needs and surgery.

I would not have any other Doctor , He is the best

Posted on June 18th, 2016

He has such a sense of humor and I always enjoy my visits with him . He encourages me and explains all of my problems to me