Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert B Constant
Dr. Robert B Constant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Constant is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital Waterman. Dr. Constant has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert B Constant has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Dr. Robert B Constant has the following 14 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Cushing Disease
Dr. Robert B Constant has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
My daughter has had an ectopic thyroid her entire life and until recently went to a pediatric specialist, but she turned 18. After looking up new adult specialists we chose Dr. Constant. She has been going to Dr. Constant for over a year and has never met the doctor! I was told he doesn't even schedule appointment times any more. Before we chose him I specifically asked that she would always see the doctor and was told yes, as long as we asked to be scheduled with him. What a crock! If I wanted to pay for the good insurance I have and only see a nurse I'd have to be nuts. We see a specialist for a reason and expect to actually meet with him not the nurse. Quickly changing doctors tomorrow.
I chose this doctor because he had great online reviews... Been to his office for about a year and never met the guy, even though all my appointments were with him. The only person that came to see me was his nurse practitioner. She would say " he wants you to do this blood work". But "he" was never there, so I stopped going. I'm not sure if he s too busy or he just doesn't care, but it's rude and unprofessional of him not to show up for his patients. How lame...
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Constant is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Robert B Constant accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsDiabetes & Endocrine Center, 3113 Lawton Rd Ste 100, Orlando, FL
Dr. Robert B Constant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.