Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Contreras has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Weight Loss
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Contreras is the worse docter, he has selective hearing, he didnt listen to any of my symptoms, order me bunch of medicattion i didnt need. When I told him treatment i received in ER, he said they dont know what they are doing. Although I like concentre urgent care, I absolutely hate Dr. Contreras, because of him my family and friends doesnt go to CUC on midway. He should not be allowed to practice.
My husband has an aversion to doctors and getting him to address his hypertension has been challenging. After his first appointment with this doctor this changed. He found Doctor Contreras to be very knowlegeable, unrushed and genuinely concerned for his patients. His staff is the same and follow ups and calls with labs are quick and understandable. Finding this caliber of physician and restoring his faith in the medical community may well have saved my husbands life.
18 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Robert Contreras accepts the following insurance providers.
- FirstCare PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsConcentra Urgent Care, 15810 Midway Rd, Addison, TX
Dr. Robert Contreras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Addison, TX.