Dr. Robert Cook-Norris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cook-Norris?

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Dr Norris has performed three of my five skin cancer procedures. Two on my face with no noticable scaring and one on my leg that i can no longer find! I recommend him to my family and friends with total confidence that he will do only what is necessary.

Posted on July 19th, 2017

Excellent. Service. Freddie was outstanding,..

Concerning Tw Surgical Procedures and Staff Teamwork

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

Dr. Cook-Norris performed two separate surgical procedures to remove small cancerous tumors from my face--one on the right side of my nose and the other on my left cheek. In both cases I was impressed with the ease with which he was able to remove unwanted tissue and repair the operation site to preclude any post operative disfiguration. He briefly explained what he intended to do, did it quickly and efficiently. I was impressed with his professional confidence and skill. His manner put me at ease and his concern for my well being and comfort throughout the process was very reassuring. He is part of a splendid team that worked together smoothly to make my experience positive while handling what I learned later was a full schedule of patients throughout the day. The appointment was coordinated with me by telephone as a result of a referral by Baylor-Scott and White Dermatology. Administrative people were courteous, professional and helpful with answers to all of my questions. They ensured the time was convenient for me and that I I knew where to report for the appointment. Almost immediately after I was checked in a physician's assistant named Danielle directed me to a treatment room. She explained the process, verified my current medications, recorded my blood pressure and other health indicators offered to answer any questions, ensured I was comfortable and left me for a few minutes feeling confident and comfortable that I was in a professionally run clinic. A few moments later an M.A. named Jami arrived, donned gllves and got me positioned for surgery. Doctor Cook-Norris arrived and everything went smoothly. After a period of time while removed tissue was analyzed Dr. Cook-Norris and Jamie returned, announced they had removed all undesirable tissue and closed the operation site. Jamie ensured a prescription for antibiotics was waiting for me at my local pharmacy. My wound is healing with no signs of infection. Fine stitches I can barely see suggest I will have minimum if any scar remaining, and since his surgery on my nose healed so that there is no visible evidence of the surgery, I am confident the final healing of this most recent episode will be much the same. I strongly recommend Dr. Robert Cook-Norris and his superb medical team for skin surgery particularly for anyone experiencing any apprehension about the procedure or final results. They accomplish an incredibly complex procedure with remarkable individual expertise and teamwork.

Division Manager

Posted on October 12th, 2016

I have had 3 different surgeries by David. Cook Norris and am extremely pleased with the level of care and professionalism by Dr. Cook Norris and all the staff. I wouldn't go to anyone else. I highly recommend him.

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Excellent Mohs surgery. Many thanks!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017