Dr. Robert Copeland Jr Is this you?

This has been my doctor for over 20 years. He comes highly recommended

Excellent doctor. However, the appointment office &/or his staff schedule too many patients simultaneously.

A Great Doctor

My son and I where very satisfied with our experience during our appointment. Dr. Copeland and his staff were extremely thorough. His front office staff was very pleasant in particular, they remembered my name. I would strongly recommend Dr. Copeland -- he's a great doctor!

On both occasion to the office for eye healthcare. I was attended to by technicians. One in paticular was disrespect-ful,particularly when I refused to sign a form before reading it.The doctor became annoyed when I requested to speak with him aboutthe result of the most recent eye examination, and purpose of my subsequent visit. His tone of voice in response to my request was unprofessional and unaccept-able.

One of the best opthamologists in the DC area!

I have been to many opthamologists in the DC area over the past 15 years and Dr. Copeland tops them all. His expertise in the area of opthamology is superb. He is extremely courteous to his patients and spends as much time as needed with each one. He is very down to earth and much appreciated by his staff. I give this doctor five stars!!!

An Excellent Opthalmologist

Dr. Copeland is an excellent specialist. He does first class work and relates extremely well with this patients. One feels confident with this recommendations and treatment of the eye and related issues .