Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Corba
Dr. Robert J Corba, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with another office in Allentown, PA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Corba is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert J Corba has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Robert J Corba has the following 10 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Muscle Spasticity
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Cancer Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Brain Injuries
Dr. Robert J Corba has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert J Corba is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I've been a patient of Dr. Corba's for at least 18 years, first when he had his own office and since he has been at OAA. He is an excellent doctor with much skill and empathy. If there has been a need for him to spend more time with me he does, I have never felt rushed. He's been willing to offer help by suggesting whatever he believes might help me even though he may not provide them. Over the years if errors have been made within the system I contacted his office and they were prompt to correct them. On one occasion I waited over an hour to see him for a procedure. He was apologetic and explained the situation to my satisfaction. Sometimes things happed that aren't predictable. If one is experiencing pain at anytime it must be expressed so that he and his staff are aware and can take action. Communication is most important and I have felt it has been handled well by him and his staff.
A six to eight week wait to get in, a bedside manner that leaves a lot to be desired and the arrogance of a pro-wrestler. Seek treatment elsewhere - he's not worth it! Years ago he was good but he has lost touch with reality in the last few years. Maybe it's the fact that OAA is losing ground in the market and he's an owner? No idea, but he's not what he used to be, which was professional!
Dr. Corba is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Robert J Corba accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert J Corba in this video.
Dr. Robert J Corba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.