Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Cotterill
Dr. Robert Cotterill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Richardson, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Cotterill is affiliated with Baylor All Saints Medical Centers, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Medical Center Of Arlington. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Cotterill has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Robert Cotterill has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert Cotterill has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert Cotterill is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Cotterill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Medical Center Of Arlington
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Baylor University Medical Center
Harris Methodist H E B
TX Health Dallas
TX Health Fort Worth
41 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Cotterill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.