Dr. Robert G Courgi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert G Courgi?

Donna Smith

Dr Courgi is an excellent Doctor ! My daughter and I have been going to him for over 7 years. We have such trust in him, he really cares about his patients.He has helped both of us with our diabetes management. I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so.

not so much

the staff at the desk is a disgrace , rude , nasty no compassion for the people. The staff is always in upheaval. the doctors are nice to the patients but always more into pushing a product then dealing with the health of the people. I would not suggest this group

Dr. Courgi is a fantastic physician. I switched from my previous physician after he undertook my care while I was in the hospital and my own endocrinologist never bothered to even come to the hospital to see me. He has an excellent bedside manner, funny and makes you feel comfortable. He is very thorough as well. I would absolutely recommend him!

Review

Dr. Courgi is an excellent doctor. His disgnostic skills and friendliness is top rate. He will explain test results and illnesses at length and listens to all patients concerns. The major complaint is waiting for your appointment, at times you can wait up to an hour and the waiting area is small and usually crowded.