Dr. Robert M Cowherd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Cowherd?

The best

Out of several drs visited, Dr Robert was the only one to correctly diagnose and treat the causes of my problems

Do NOT use Cowherd as your doctor. They say they are accepting new patients but that is a lie. We waited 1 week after getting out of the hospital to be accepted as a new patient but then we were rudely told that they weren't taking new patients at this time. I explained to them that the hospital assured us it wouldn't be a problem and I didn't see why it was a problem now. They acted like that was not their problem but ours. They also acted like she was going to die sooner than later and that they did not want her as a patient. The office staff was rude and unprofessional and I truly feel sorry for their patients if this is how they treat them!! DO NOT GO HERE!! I am only giving them 1 star BECAUSE I HAVE TO!

Great clinic

Smart doctor with a great clinic and staff

Dr. Robert M Cowherd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Heber Springs, AR.