Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert W Craven has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Robert W Craven has the following 12 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
Dr. Robert W Craven has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 30
Doctor, Nurses and Staff work well together in coordinating your diagnosis and care.
His office is very clean and staff very friendly. I went to him because I've been experiencing some hearing loss. Making an appoint was fast and easy, there was a bit of paperwork to complete, but being a new patient at his clinic that's to be expected of any Doctor I think. He was very nice, and friendly. He cleaned out my ears without pain or discomfort, I was very impressed with his professionalism.
Very rude, not good with children. Removed an ear tube in short minute my baby nor I didn't even know what he was.doing till it was out and she looked at me in fear. After 15 ear infections and prior tubes she was denied by him for permanent tubes since he says its not.following rules and said to me after I said I guess we will be going to another county to see old doctor "if you want a doctor who.doesn't follow.rules fine, but I follow rules" He is egotistical and needs to retire. We left with a.crying 6yr.old and.Nothing to.help prevent another painful experience and more antibiotics.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Robert W Craven accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsSpecialty Clinic, 315 E 8th St, Port Angeles, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert W Craven in this video.
Dr. Robert W Craven is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Angeles, WA.