Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Robert S Croswell has 5 locations
325C Kennedy Memorial Dr
Waterville, ME 04901
30 Chase Ave
Waterville, ME 04901
35 Medical Center Pkwy
Augusta, ME 04330
325 Kennedy Memorial Dr Bldg C
Waterville, ME 04901
61 Fairview Ave
Skowhegan, ME 04976
Book Online Now
Robert S Croswell has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Robert S Croswell has the following 13 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
Robert S Croswell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Robert S Croswell - Posted on July 24th, 2015
Dr Croswell has been my Doctor for over 20yrs. He is absolutly a fabulous Psychiatrist. Dont know what I'd do wit out his help.
Self-verified patient of Robert S Croswell - Posted on July 13th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Robert S Croswell - Posted on June 28th, 2014
this doctor has his fingers in too many pies. he his 3 primary sites for appt.'s, and they are Waterville (1 day per week), Fairfield, (2 days a week) and the rest of the time he is at the new hospital in augusta. they never call back when you leave a message whether it's his office phone or his personal pager. an average appt. time is less than 15 minutes. I've had him as my primary psych dr. for over 15 years.it feels like a "cattle call" when you get into his office. also, he does not listen very well. his wife and his daughter is the receptionist, and they too do not return phone calls. it seems like they never listen to their voice mail.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
42 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine Boston Ma
Graduated in 1976
Robert S Croswell Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
More about Robert S Croswell
Stephen is a certified prothetist employed by Central Maine Orthotics and Prosthetics in Waterville. He has been a member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's Professional Services Staff since March 2010.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Robert S Croswell - Psychiatry in Waterville, ME, in this video.
Robert S Croswell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waterville, ME.