- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert S Croswell MD
Dr. Robert S Croswell, MD is a doctor primarily located in Waterville, ME, with other offices in Augusta, ME and Waterville, ME( and 4 other locations). They have 43 years of experience. Their specialties include Psychiatry.
Dr. Robert S Croswell has 6 locations
Dr. Robert S Croswell has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert S Croswell has the following 13 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Robert S Croswell Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME", "Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME" ]
- [ "Anthem HMO Maine", "Anthem HMO Maine" ]
- [ "Anthem Pathway - ME", "Anthem Pathway - ME" ]
- [ "Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME", "Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME" ]
- [ "Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME", "Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
More about Dr. Robert S Croswell
Stephen is a certified prothetist employed by Central Maine Orthotics and Prosthetics in Waterville. He has been a member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's Professional Services Staff since March 2010.