Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Crummie has the following 1 specialty
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Showing 4 of 4
he moved out of area before more physical symtoms and testing were completed. he gave me correct med that gave me the chance to have a normal lifestyle. am grateful to be alive and able to do everything. I wish for him and his wife to be aware of unknowingly starting with saving a life and future of neuro. problems.
Dr. Crummie is now RETIRED and is focusing on writing books. I called his office number and wound up inadvertently calling his home instead! He was very gracious and wonderful, not only giving me references to other doctors but also giving me his advice for NATURAL HERBAL pain remedies to use instead of narcotics! He even told me where I can find them in the store! He invited me to call him back if I ever needed to. Thank you, Dr. Crummie!
Dr. Crummie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Robert Crummie accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions236 Charlotte Rd, Rutherfordton, NC
Dr. Robert Crummie is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Rutherfordton, NC.