Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Curreri
Dr. Robert L Curreri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Nyack, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Curreri is affiliated with Nyack Hospital and Community Campus at Upstate University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert L Curreri has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
They refused to provide an appointment for my nephew stating that they had sent letters and messages regarding a past inquiry we did but when they provided the address and number they had on record, it was wrong. We had simply inquire about an appointment a few months prior but an appointment was never made and because of it they discharge this patient without even seen him. The lady advice he can't get an appointment ever with them. I couldn't believe what they were saying. The lady was very unprofessional, had a awful tone and screamed for no reason. I asked to speak to the office manager and I'm still waiting for her call. I can't believe they turn patients down with no reason, mind you the information in their records was wrong. Sad!! I would never want to go to an office that the employees have no manners and such practice. I found a better place!
Dr. Curreri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Robert L Curreri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRockland Renal Associates, 2 Crosfield Ave Ste 312, West Nyack, NY
Dr. Robert L Curreri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Nyack, NY.