Dr. Robert N Cywes Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert N Cywes?

Simply the best!

I cannot say enough about Dr Cywes! Amazing attitude and bedside manner! Really takes his time with you to talk about food and procedures. Answers any and all question! Always available! His staff are awesome as,well! So nice and inviting! He saved my life!

Wonderful

Wonderful doctor, so knowledgeable in his field. I have lost 26 lbs by simply following his advise on nutrition alone. He has never rushed me like other doctors do. Once you're in the room with him, you are his only patient.

Caring and Compassionate

Dr. Cywes is a such a caring, compassionate, and skilled surgeon! He is an excellent listener and always had time to answer my endless questions. He is very knowledgeable and forthright, I always appreciated his honesty. He is an asset to his profession!

Excellent Doctor - Knowledgeable and Experienced

Dr. Cywes is an excellent and skilled doctor / surgeon. He is well trained and caring. I highly recommend this doctor.

Someone who truly understands

As a professional in the Obesity/Bariatric field, I have learned so much from Dr. Cywes. Not just watching his passion to help his patients, but truly understanding what the underlying causes of obesity are. I have watched him help thousands of patients learn how to help themselves. His continued commitment to serving the underserved in many communities in Florida are just one of the strong characteristics I admire so much.

Trust Dr. Cywes 100%

Dr. Cywes cares so much for his patients and I can personally testify to that. He takes his time to explain everything thoroughly and answer all of my questions. I have followed his advice and method and have had great success! Before and after surgery he really listened to me and has helped me through some tough times when I relapsed. He is a great surgeon!

Incredible Doctor

Dr. Cywes is beyond an amazing doctor. I came to know Dr. Cywes in Sept. of 2006. He became my weight loss doctor as well as my doctor that saved my life that no other doctor could figure out as to what was happening to me. Dr. Cywes worked day and night to make sure I was at 100%. There truly is no other doctor in world like him. Thanks Dr. C. for everything you have always done to take care of me. Deana O-H.

Very Arrogant and a real, "know it all."

I am not pleased with the care I have received. Dr. Cywes talks non-stop but is hard pressed to answer questions. The surgical procedure went as to be expected but the follow up care has been minimal. I waited in his office for 1 hour and 15 min three weeks post op and had to listed to his receptionist make a lengthy personal call which she ended up getting into an argument with the person on the other end of the phone. I was made to listen to this while a patient who had missed her appointment in the morning was seen right away. The whole place just lacks the professional touch that you would expect from a bariatric surgeon.

Does not always listen

He has always been there when I needed him

Life saver

Amazing dr who truly listens to patients. Was there when I needed a surgeon immediately. Great bedside manner. Dear friend!!

Dr. Cywes Is extremely knowledgeable and honest,. He shows compassion in his teaching , in return I have learned from him accountability and self reflection per to my Physical and Mental Health.

Dr Cywes first saw me when I was 15 years old 260 pounds and being a type 1 diabetic I was taking 120 units of insulin a day thanks to dr.cywes and his team for working so close with me and finally getting my lap band surgery I've lost all my weight. I'm now 24 with two kids and weigh the lowest I ever have! Thanks Dr.Cywes!

Dr. Robert N Cywes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.