Dr. Robert W Dacquisto Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert W Dacquisto?

Tom and Cathy Johnson 209.728.9748

My wife and I were bothe treated by Doctor D'Aquisto. We were both impressed with his knowlege of our medical problems.His personal demeador was always upbeat and very positive toward our treatments. We are sorry that he has left Sonora Regional Hosp.

Verbally abusive after many appointments.Wrote untrue statemtns in my file. Reduced me to tears during an appointmentfor nothing I did. He had a "meltdown" during my appointment. He disappeared from his place of enployment leading me to belive he was fired!

To Dr. D'Acquisto and his staff Thank you so much you are all amazing!!!

Tripple negative breast cancer patient. Age 38 Sonora

Dr D'Acquisto Should not be allowed to practice medicine. He has no common courtesy, has no compassion, is arrogant, and has anger issues. My first visit, the day of my diagnosis, he became angry after I asked him how many cases like mine had he successfully treated, and stormed out of the exam room when I expressed my desire to involve Stanford's recommendations in my treatment. My next visit with him, he insisted that my husband and my mother leave the exam room immediately. He would not answer legitimate questions, either.

Chris

This doctor has an anger problem and needs to learn how to communicate with his patients and patients wife and family member he is a REAL JERK! And has no bed side manner. He sucks. He also would not listen to anyone. Actually ordered me out of his office.

best dr ever

Dr. D truly cares about his patients, more than any other Dr. I've seen- and I've seen many! I love this man!

If you need an oncologist, I recommend Dr. D.

My experience with Dr. D started in 2000. Dr. D was honest and forthcoming on my diagnosis and what I could expect from my treatment. Dr. D spent ample time with me in the course of my treatment. I highly recommend Dr. D to antone looking for a Hemotologist/ oncologist.

Dr. D is the BEST!

Dr. D went beyond the call of duty in the treatment and care of my mother who had stage 4 colon cancer. Under his care, we were able to enjoy my mother's company for two years before she passed. Thank you Dr. D.