Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert D Boone has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Artificial Insemination
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I love Doctor Boone, however, the front office staff is so rude and unprofessional. Each time I go for an appointment the desk staff are curt and rude. They are unfriendly and not warm at all. I witness the same treatment to others as well. I get a sick feeling when I walk in for my appointment and I am greeted by this unwelcoming attitude.They really need some training on customer service and treating people with compassion and respect. If there were another OBGYN in Aiken that was a viable option I would leave this practice in a heart beat. I have advised my Doctor as well as Janet of my experiences as well. It is really sad that these wonderful Doctors are being misrepresented by their front desk staff in such a poor manner. It reflects very negatively on the whole practice. I sincerely hope they will provide these ladies additional training so that everyone's experience improves. Nothing would make me happier than to have a positive experience while visiting my doctor for my pregnancy appointments. This should be a happy time in my life...instead I dread walking into this office each and every time.
I actually had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy, and Dr. Boone could not have been more genuine, concern, caring, and empathetic. He knew exactly what to say and what not to say, and proved to me that he truly cared about my situation. He went on to deliver my two little boys, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. He is an awesome doctor, and an even better person.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Boone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Robert D Boone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAiken Ob/Gyn Associates Pa, 410 University Pkwy Ste 1550, Aiken, SC
Dr. Robert D Boone is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Aiken, SC.