Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Bruce MD
Dr. Robert Bruce, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in New Haven, CT and New Haven, CT (and 6 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bruce is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Bruce has 9 locations
Dr. Robert Bruce has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Bruce - Posted on June 12th, 2016
I am very pleased with Dr. Bruce. I see him for pain management, he is very easy to talk to, very caring, and above all spends sufficient time with his patients to really help them with their pain problems, by truly listening to his patients complaint and then sending them for the proper tests and x-rays to confirm the actual problem. After this he can decide the proper treatment for them.
Dr. Bruce is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yale-New Haven Hospital
16 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Robert Bruce Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert Bruce's office for more information.
226 Dixwell Ave New Haven, CT : (203) 503-3459
150 Fournier St New Haven, CT : (203) 691-2791
232 Cedar St New Haven, CT : (203) 503-3300
400 Columbus Ave New Haven, CT : (203) 503-3384
35 Davis St New Haven, CT : (203) 946-7537
15 York St New Haven, CT : (203) 688-5303
285 Main St West Haven, CT : (203) 503-3400
62 Grant St New Haven, CT : (203) 503-3248
114 Truman St New Haven, CT : (203) 691-2122
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Bruce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.