- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert D Cook MD
Dr. Robert D Cook, MD is a doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. They have 42 years of experience. Their specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cook is affiliated with Heart Hospital Of Austin Campus St David Medical Center, Saint David's Medical Center, Saint Davids South Austin Medical Center and Seton Medical Center Austin. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Robert D Cook has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert D Cook has the following 16 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Drug Allergy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Robert D Cook Accepts the Following Insurance
- 4150 N Lamar Blvd Austin , TX : (512) 467-0978
More about Dr. Robert D Cook
Dr. Cook graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 1977. Dr. Cook works in Austin, TX and specializes in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cook is affiliated with Heart Hospital Of Austin Campus St David Medical Center, Saint David's Medical Center, Saint Davids South Austin Medical Center and Seton Medical Center Austin.