Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert D Durst Jr has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Really? After waiting a month to get in. The rude lady behind the desk would not accept blue cross calling with my medical card info because it has not been printed yet. Another lady in that same office did not see a problem with it. She would not bent and just hated her job. Not a pleasant experience for me
I really liked this doctor it was my first time going to a dermatologist! After using neutrogena oil free acne wash , it burned my face and it cause me to have very bad white heads all over my face ! It was very scary but I soon as I when to this doctor he prescribed tretinoin cream 0.05 it did wonders after only 2 weeks my face was back to normal smooth and clear ! Thank you so much doctor ;)
Most memorable is the over 1 hr wait. Only two people were in the less-than-inviting waiting room when I got here and I'm still waiting. Had I not pulled my child from school and taken the remainder of my day off work I'd be gone. Can't comment on the doctor himself. Whether or not I'll see him today remains to be seen smdh
49 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
New York University
Dr. Robert D Durst Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Pa, 1706 SW 10th Ave, Topeka, KS
Dr. Robert D Durst Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Topeka, KS.