Dr. Robert D Durst Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert D Durst Jr?

Dr. Durst does excellent work. I highly recommend him. Because he is such a good doctor there is usually a long wait in the waiting room. He is worth it.

Care about being Paid more than the patients

Really? After waiting a month to get in. The rude lady behind the desk would not accept blue cross calling with my medical card info because it has not been printed yet. Another lady in that same office did not see a problem with it. She would not bent and just hated her job. Not a pleasant experience for me

Great doctor. Has made a difference on myself (appearance) as well as my daughters and Grandson with skin problems. Could not be more grateful for all he has done for our family.

Acne

I really liked this doctor it was my first time going to a dermatologist! After using neutrogena oil free acne wash , it burned my face and it cause me to have very bad white heads all over my face ! It was very scary but I soon as I when to this doctor he prescribed tretinoin cream 0.05 it did wonders after only 2 weeks my face was back to normal smooth and clear ! Thank you so much doctor ;)

sucks

Most memorable is the over 1 hr wait. Only two people were in the less-than-inviting waiting room when I got here and I'm still waiting. Had I not pulled my child from school and taken the remainder of my day off work I'd be gone. Can't comment on the doctor himself. Whether or not I'll see him today remains to be seen smdh

We feel that he tell you the truth and treats you what is best for you