Dr. Robert Graham Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robert Graham?

Just what I needed

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

Dr. Graham saw me for a condition that I was having an operation for soon, but was experiencing an increase in pain while camping with my family and was unsure whether I could take medication more often than it was prescribed by my doctor. He not only told me I could safely increase the dosage, but actually explained in layman's terms what the disease was and why it was causing so much pain suddenly. He was kind and gentle without being condescending. Ending up in the ER makes me feel like a loser and sometimes the doctors make it worse. Not this time, not this doctor. I wish more doctors were like him. (Many of the areas for rating don't apply because he's an ER doctor.)