Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert D Gruber
Dr. Robert D Gruber, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Gruber is affiliated with Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert D Gruber has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Robert D Gruber has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Robert D Gruber has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Robert D Gruber is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Gruber is the best physician for any kind of spinal-disorder. I was involved in a motor vehicle collision in 1999. The Doctor took GREAT care of me and through a series of epidural steroidal injections, physical therapy and osteopathic manipulation and medication.... I was back on my feet in no time. His knowledge and bed-side manner make him the awesome Dr. that he is.
Dr. Gruber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1986
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Robert D Gruber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert D Gruber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.