Dr. Robert D Gruber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert D Gruber?

HE WAS THE BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAVE SINCE MY INJURY I wish I can still have him is my doctor he is now so far a way from my place the I can not see him best doctor ever

Clemente K. Surace

Dr. Gruber is the best physician for any kind of spinal-disorder. I was involved in a motor vehicle collision in 1999. The Doctor took GREAT care of me and through a series of epidural steroidal injections, physical therapy and osteopathic manipulation and medication.... I was back on my feet in no time. His knowledge and bed-side manner make him the awesome Dr. that he is.

Absolutely wonderful doctor. Try to get him if you can.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Robert D Gruber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.