Robert Huang Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Robert Huang?

excellent and cute office staff

Posted on May 26th, 2017

Great experience...now I can hear. What a wonder office staff! Nicole, thank you.

great doc

Posted on April 24th, 2017

Excellent knowledge, and efficnt

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Huang is an excellent doctor has been treating my two sons since they were babies....His service is attentive and pleasant..I would recommend Dr. Huang to family and Friends

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Excellent dictir

Posted on April 8th, 2015

I think this doctor was okay..girl at the front desk wasn't too friendly waiting room and exam room very dated old looking and dirty...dust was everywhere looked like it's never cleaned and the Dr prescribed augmentin for my daughter when it was listed as an allergy i noticed it and he changed it. Wait wasn't long and he answered all my questions and seemed very knowledgeable.

Great doctor

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Saw him in Edison. Great to deal with surgery was successful

Posted on September 10th, 2014

i would like more quality time to be able to explain patients complain this rush rush is not acceptable to me

Disappointment

Posted on February 12th, 2014

Just another Doctor out to get his billings up - poor bedside manner. Recommended Surgery - my second opinion negated almost everything he recommended.

Bad surgeon

Posted on January 30th, 2014

I had a terrible experience with this dr. needed reconstructive surgery after my initial surgery with him. I whish I had read these reviews before :(

Posted on December 20th, 2013

This doctor butchered by insisting I needed a surgery that was not necessary. He claimed I had otosclerosis when I didn't. As a result I am almost deaf in my right ear with constant vertigo and tinnitus and a constant "clogged" feeling. He blew me off constantly whenever I voiced my concerns. Dismissed them as being my imagination even though 2 other doctors basically said he screwed up (Not in so many words of course). Please, don't ever consider seeing this doctor. He is horrible!

Posted on July 6th, 2012

I request another dr. in his office but appoinments were full. I was hoping he would solve the problem. after the appointment I felt rushed, and didnt feel like acid reflex was my issue. After 10 days, I relized I needed another visit but didnt want to go to him. again, other docs in the office were not available. I decided to get on line about his ratings and they confirm what I was feeling. Unable to get another appointment elsewhere within 4 hours decided to give him another chance. Again, he looked down my throat and seen nothing, but there was no compassion, no patience and he was a waste of time. If you problem is serious to you, I would not recommend only if it is a minor issue. He said I would need to go under anestesia, but after his lack of compassion, I rather search for another doctor. I wish he was the one. But he is not. He look dumb founded anyway....

Too abrupt and not very forthcoming with information.

Posted on June 4th, 2012