- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert D Kaplan has 2 locations
Dr. Robert D Kaplan has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert D Kaplan has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Robert D Kaplan Accepts the Following Insurance
- 939 N University Dr Coral Springs , FL 33071
- 360 Broadway Bangor , ME : (207) 262-1000
More about Dr. Robert D Kaplan
Dr. Kaplan graduated from the Weill Cornell Medical College in 1979. He works in Coral Springs, FL and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital.