Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Oliver
Dr. Robert Oliver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bartlesville, OK. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Oliver is affiliated with Jane Phillips Medical Center, Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center and Jane Phillips Med Ctr, Bartlesville, Ok. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Oliver has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert Oliver has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 15
What happened to Dr. Oliver? Just finding out he retired in March. I've been trying for 2 days to reach their office with no luck. says his number is not a working number. It's time for my yearly exam & I don't have another doctor. I've been going to him for over 20 years. I don't even get a notification? This really upsets me. I hope he is ok & is enjoying his retirement, but I would think he would notify his patients.
I have had Dr. Oliver as my OBGYN for many years now. He delivered my two children, and treated me through one miscarriage. My second childâs birth had some complications, but with Dr. Oliverâs medical skill and quick thinking, my son was born alive and healthy. Dr. Oliver always treated me with compassion and respect. I now live 2 hours away in a town with many doctors, but found myself going back to Dr. Oliver for second opinions because I trusted his judgment and opinions. Because I liked him so much, and his office staff is so nice, I decided to use him as my primary OBGYN, even though it is not a convenient drive for me.
I have had two friends that had to use Dr. Oliver. One was sent home when her placenta was separating from her uterus. Thankfully she returned within hours. Got ANOTHER doctor and delivered the baby with minimal side effects. The other friend not so lucky. The fetal monitor showed fetal distress at 12:50 pm. Dr. OLIVER administered pitocin and LEFT FOR 4 HOURS. Long story short, at 4pm the nurses were shaking her back and forth to revive the fetus and at 5PM he walked in and took the baby by caesarian. NOTE: The nurses report said at 3pm, 3:15 pm, 3:30pm, 3:45pm, etc. "Tried to reach Dr. Oliver....No response" until he FINALLY showed up at 4:50 PM. Needless to say, this baby is 24 years old and is a complete invalid.
I had been going to Dr. Oliver since my first Gyno vists that started around 6 years ago. So when I became pregnant he was my obvious choice. He ended up be very pushy and made me feel as if I had no choice but to agree(spouting -what I know now as nonsense- about how I HAD to induce and then HAD to have an "emergency" C-section) throughout my pregnancy and delivery.
Dr. Oliver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jane Phillips Medical Center
Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
Jane Phillips Med Ctr, Bartlesville, Ok
41 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Hillcrest Medical Center
Dr. Robert Oliver accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions226 SE Debell Ave, Bartlesville, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Oliver in this video.
Dr. Robert Oliver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bartlesville, OK.