Dr. Robert D Orr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert D Orr?

Fixed Me!

Best Dr I have ever been to!

Inconsistent

Had excellent surgical outcome, which, I guess trumps everything else ! However, on my first return visit, I requested a script for muscle relaxant. He refused, stating that they don't work ! Well, they certainly do work for me. I can't understand why that was refused??? Today's rules in medicine are to address the patient's needs and make patient as comfortable as possible. Made no sense. If he had just noted that I am an RN, he would have known immediately how easy to access that medication ! This taught me that you get nowhere by trying to play by the rules.

Disappointed

Performed surgery on me. Discharged the next day with an infection. Had to seek help of ER. Needed antibiotics for an entire month. Discounted my increasing pain until months later when he reviewed a CT scan. Was dismissive about the poor outcome of my surgery. I am no longer able to work.

An excellent spinal surgeon

Dr. Orr has years of experience in complex spinal surgeries, yet takes time to talk with patients undergoing simple procedures as well. He exudes competency in his manner; and backs it up with his results .