Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Sutherland
Dr. Robert Sutherland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Sutherland is affiliated with Reading Hospital & Medical Center and The Reading Hospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Sutherland has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
This man is an excellent surgeon. By this, I mean he has an excellent success rate and a very, very low infection rate. He has an outstanding reputation in Berks County, and his personality, character and skill are the roots of his stellar reputation. He has operated on my father and grandfather, and I would not hesitate to consult his services again. He defines professionalism, yet has this soothing, caring and "don't worry you're under my care" quality to him. As a medical student, he is the type of surgeon I aspire to be. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Sutherland to anyone in need of orthopedic care.
Dr. Sutherland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Reading Hospital & Medical Center
The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
32 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Temple University Health System
Dr. Robert Sutherland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates of Reading Ltd, 301 S 7th Ave, Reading, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Sutherland in this video.
Dr. Robert Sutherland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.