Dr. Robert Yee Is this you?

Stay away from Dr. Yee

Posted on August 29th, 2013

When I was 44 He asked questions so I could tell he knew about my eye problem. He told me I was loosing the ability to focus. He said there was nothing to do and wouldn't try changing my glasses to make it better. Years later a doctor sent me to him because he wanted to know why I couldn't see. He wouldn't talk about it. Finally he said it was cone dystrophy.. I went to a cone specialist in Chicago. He did a thorough test and said I did not have that. I would rater go to doctors that tell the truth and will give reports. Getting the correct glasses have helped.

Posted on April 10th, 2015