Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert V Dawe
Dr. Robert V Dawe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, CT, with another office in Fairfield, CT. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Dawe is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital and Connecticut Childrens Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert V Dawe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert V Dawe has the following 18 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fractures
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Robert V Dawe has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I do not know why these reviews for Dr. Dawe are so low. I have been his pt since I was an infant. He treated me for bilateral clubbed feet. He gave me the ability to walk normally as a child, and now as an adult. He know's his specialty like no other. I highly recommend him and OSG to anyone having any ortho issues. If my baby ever needed to see an ortho, he'd be the guy!
Dr. Dawe was cold during our first meeting and ended it rather rudely. I left there actually feeling upset. A few weeks later I heard from the therapy staff and have now had two appointments wherein nothing happened but lying down for 20 minutes with a heating pad, which I do at home for free. And I have had no followup from Dr. Dawe.
Mt initial meeting with Dr. Dawe was one that left me dissapointed as explained in my last letter.After seeing him twice more I am relieved in that I find him to be thorough and knowledgeable in assessing and explaining my condition and and in drawing up a corresponding course of action.Working light duty is difficult but it is better than staying at home.
Dr. Dawe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1976
A I Dupont Hospital For Children
Dr. Robert V Dawe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert V Dawe in this video.
Dr. Robert V Dawe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CT.