Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J De Swart has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert J De Swart has the following 16 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Robert J De Swart has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert J De Swart is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. DeSwart is wonderful. He took the time to listen, and in doing so was able to properly diagnose my injury. He repaired my injury (slap tear ) shortly after. His personality is great, and his knowledge and skills are remarkable.
Diagnosis: Infant DDH. Very hard to get information from/communication with de Swart. While, obviously, diagnosis and prognosis is an art, information about a likely plan of treatment should never be withheld from a patient or their caregivers. It was only aver >5 times asking the same reasonable question ("what would be a routine or likely course of treatment for my child with DDH") in different ways would de Swart actually answer in a straightforward fashion. Dr. de Swart is, in my opinion, a very competent physician - make no mistake about that. However, if you want to be involved in and informed about your child's care and prognosis, be advised that you will have to aggressively probe and actively advocate to obtain diagnosis, prognosis, and explanatory information from this physician.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. De Swart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Robert J De Swart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates, 24723 Detroit Rd, Westlake, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert J De Swart in this video.
Dr. Robert J De Swart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake, OH.