Dr. Robert E Deck Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Deck Jr?

I'm not happy at all

I tried calling lakeside to get the new phone number for doctor deck and the lady who picks up the phone Was rude and had a bad attitude I really needed the number .she told me she wasn't going to give me the number again because she said Gave me it 3 times I told her I didn't have a pin I was going to add it to the phone but she was very very rude her name was jerry...if anyone has it pretty please could you please post it

The best Doctor obgyn

He is the best I been going to him for year's I couldn't ask for a better doctor his great funny when need be and he takes time with people

Dr Deck is awesome in my opinion!!! He is very courteous and gentle.

After hours answering service

For being an ob/gyn office that has pregnant mothers ready to deliver they have no after hours answering service. You have to call 911. What is wrong with this scenario? How do you get in touch with your physician if you have problems after hours?

Assistant to Controller

I have seen him for 10 years - he does slow down when he sees I have personal concerns, questions and I do ask him to write down names of things he wants me to buy.

Dr deck is an amazing dr. He takes the time to talk to you and providing he listens. He wont stop until he gets your issue corrected. I highly recommend him!

Great doctor!! He listens to everything you have to say and actually takes time to explain everything to you in detail. You can tell he really cares about all of his patients!