Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert K Demott has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert K Demott has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert K Demott is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
my rt vaginal side was completely prolapsed Dr Demott said that the bulge in my but cheak was cuz I was heavy set. I went to Dr temp she was dumb founded by my condition she had Dr Cousins take a look to date I'm the worst case he and every other dr he teaches ever saw. needless to say that bulge was my intestin . didn't even want to give 1 star but had to
Dr.DeMott has always taken more time with me to let me talk and is never in a rush to get me out of the office for another patient. He really made me feel comfortable in all ways considering he is a male. I moved to AZ and will truly miss him. He is an excellent doctor and very knowlegable in his practice.
My fiance had major back labor and his attitude was uncaring to say the least. he wanted her to just take some tylenol and get some sleep when told repeatedly over and over that that wasn't going to help. when she went to the hospital he never came to see her, and did not give much for instruction and just had her sent home after one night and said not to check the progression or her cervix. though i know this is unprofessional, he should avoid dark alleys.
I have been a patient of Dr. Demott's for 22 years. He is a very kind doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients and actually has a back and forth conversation with you. He doesn't seem rushed and sits down and asks if you have anything you would like to discuss. He is open to your opinions and takes what you have to say seriously. I would highly reccomend him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Robert K Demott accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert K Demott in this video.
Dr. Robert K Demott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.