Dr. Robert A Diekroeger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Diekroeger?

Quick, very efficient. calls you back your lab results personally.

Patient

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Diekroeger for a number of years. We have been very happy and satisfied. My husband is hard to please but he loves Dr. Diekroeger. He is very compassionate, straightforward and honest. I so appreciate his years of care.

the best

Dr Diekroeger is the best -- straightforward, knowledgeable and honest -- he is the primary doctor for our entire family, and we are very fortunate to have him

Awesome doctor!!

Excellent Internist

Dr Diekroeger is the the best there is. He never rushes, is well organized and very thorough.

Excellent attention & service

Very knowledgeable; always gives me excellent advice/recommendations.

The worst doctor I have ever met.

I have been to see Dr Diekroeger off and on for the past 4 1/2 years. He is very professional but has an excellent "bed side" manner. I trust him in his evaluations and recommendations. And I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.

BEWARE!!!

BEWARE!!! The office staff is rude, unresponsive and incompetent and Dr. Diekroger isn't much better. Good luck getting them to call you back or answer any questions you might have. You'll be treated like cattle here and the only thing they care about is how you're going to pay. Do yourself a favor and avoid Dr. Diekroger at all costs.

You will not be disappointed with Dr Diekroeger!!!

Dr. Diekroeger has been my PCP for the last 6 years. He's the best! Like the other reviewers, his office is efficient and professional. I NEVER have to wait to see him. That in itself is priceless!! If I am sick, they always find a spot for me same day. If he is not in the office that day, they find someone in the practice who is. Dr. Diekroeger is direct and to the point, but if I have any questions or concerns, he has always taken all the time I need to answers my needs. He personally calls the next day with your lab results. I have recommended him to several friends and they have equally been pleased!!

Knows his stuff

Really knows his stuff. Stanford undergrad and Vanderbilt med school. Much more personable than most doctors. He's the best

Great experience

Dr. Diekroeger is a great doctor. I have been pleased with the time that he will give me to answer questions and give me advice. The office staff is good - a little bit like they are running you through the process matter-of-factly - but this is not a bad thing. They don't waste your time and they seem to have things well-organized. I don't have to wait long to see the doc and if I need help with prescriptions, etc. I can expect to hear back from his office within the time they have promised - good follow-up. Very happy with my experience.

Dr. Robert A Diekroeger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.