Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Dilks
Dr. Robert Dilks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Blackwood, NJ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Dilks is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital O Washington Township, Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees and Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Dilks has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Dilks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kennedy University Hospital O Washington Township
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Underwood Memorial Hospital
Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Kennedy Health Systems
John F Kennedy Medical Center
Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
Virtua WJ Hospital Marlton
Kennedy Memorial Hospitals - Stratford Division
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Kennedy Memorial Hospitals - Cherry Hill Division
Kennedy Health Systems Washington Township
Kennedy Memorial Hospitals - Washington Township Division
JFK Mediplex Surgery Center
Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton
Virtua-West Jersey Health System
39 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Robert Dilks accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions188 Fries Mill Rd, Blackwood, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Dilks in this video.
Dr. Robert Dilks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.