Dr. Robert E Dimasi Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Dimasi Jr?

Great Doctor!

Great family doctor.

I have been going to this practice for about two years simply out of convenience. He is a nice enough guy and is fine for treating minor things however, if you are really sick go to the ER. I have read many of the reviews and a listener he is not. He gets side tracked ease and ask the same questions repeatedly even after receiving a detailed answer. All of that can be overlooked but not his incompetent staff. I had to wait days to get his staff to send a prescription to Walgreens . I called his office repeatedly and they kept blaming Walgreens . Finally I called his office from while I was in front of the pharmacy tech on speaker phone ( without their knowledge ) and the tech busted their lie instantly. I will not go back and would not recommend any put their health in the hands of these clowns

Not satisfied at all

I saw good reviews for this physician, but most of them must be fake. I had to wait over an hour to see him. I don't consider him very knowledgeable at all when you check his license on the Florida board of medicine he has only done a one year internship, not a residency as most doctors do. Symptoms were not treated properly, and referrals to specialists never went through. After calling 3 times asking for information on referrals I got nowhere. I would not recommend this physician, look for someone who has actually completed a residency and is not a slacker like this guy doing the bare minimum to be a general practitioner. There is nothing family medicine, or weight loss about this practice.

Very good Experience

Great experience... Got me in quickly, spends adequate time with everyone, listens fully to all questions and concerns.

Great Doctor Primary Care or otherwise

Love Dr. Dimasi, he has been my primary care doctor for several years and I have also done the medical weight loss program with him. Appointments are normal business hours and available often, Dr. Dimasi is extremely courteous and always willing to listen.

Disrespectful

Made an appointment based on the recommendation of a colleague. Explained my reason to see the Dr. to the receptionist, and set an appointment. Two days before, staff left me a voice mail saying they had changed the time and date of my appointment without asking if I was available. Got that worked out, and arrived for my new agreed upon appointment. Checked in, and waited for two and a half hours!! Another patient even came in after me, and was called back before I was. I then get into the room for the Dr. to which he advises he cannot he me, and suggests another Dr for me to see. I explained my reason for coming in when I scheduled the appointment! The lack of respect for patient time is disturbing, and the fact the he was unable to assist with my visit makes me question his abilities.

PROFESSIONAL - CARING - LISTENS

Dr Dimasi is knowledgeable - takes the time to really listen. He is accessible on short notice when necessary. Treats you like a person - A REAL DOCTOR

Outstanding care

Dr. DiMasi was able to assess my symptoms and offer treatment options for me to choose based on my comfort level. I appreciated his thoroughness and candor. His caring demeanor was refreshing as well.

patient

Dr. Damasi was able to see me on very short notice. He has a wonderful bed side manner and spent time talking with me and answeing all my questions. I would highly recommend him and his staff. Thank you.

Dr. Dimasi is very caring!

A+ experience

Dr. Dimasi was very thorough when evaluating me and gave me his full attention through the whole process. The office is very welcoming and the staff are very courteous. I will refer all my friends and family to his office.

kids physical

Dr. Dimasi was caring, attentive and professional. I will recommend him to anyone. The staff was nice, but he was excellent with my kids, made us feel special.